Friday, June 14, 2019

Welcome to My Life





Yahoo! By putting this blog post together I am recognizing a couple of different goals in my life.  One was a goal suggested to me by a good friend who is also my business coach.  She thought I was very creative at giving people easy to understand messages about financial topics.  She suggested I try starting a blog.  Oh, by the way, I am a Financial Adviser which is where the financial topics comment originates. 

A blog strictly on financial topics sounded a little mundane to me, so while some posts may point out some financial things to consider, that is not my purpose in creating this blog.

The other goal is to communicate my thoughts and ideas to more than just me, myself and I.  Sometimes these internal discussions revolve around everyday happenings that just point out how we are all human and all have many different viewpoints on how to live a good life.  My hope is to try to spread some positive, “silver lining” types of messages in our daily lives.

Blogging is something I've always thought would be fun to try, but never thought I had the talent to do successfully.  So, success be damned!  You never know if you can achieve success at something if you don't try, right?  

I am a 56-year-old wife, mother of two daughters and a son, and grandmother of 3 amazing little girls.  I am not afraid to share my age because it's part of who I am.  As my title says, I just want to talk about life – my life and the lives of those around me.  I hope some of you can relate to my comments from having had similar experiences.  

I try to be a good person, treat others as I would like to be treated, and maintain a positive attitude in life.  Laughter is incredibly important to me.  Life is what you make of it and you must always try to find the little things to laugh at to get those endorphins working for you in a positive manner!

Please tune in when you can.  I am very excited to share my life experiences with you.